Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Lawyer
A Former Prosecutor Who Knows the System
I am a Colorado Springs DUI attorney and criminal defense lawyer who gets results. I have the experience to defend you against these serious felony and misdemeanor charges:
- DUI or DWAI including marijuana DUIs, breathalyzer and blood tests, DUI penalties, probationary licenses, DMV hearings
- Violent crimes such as assault, sexual assault and vehicular assault
- Property crimes theft, burglary and home invasion
- Sexual offenses that include child pornography, child molestation, rape and Internet sex crimes
- Domestic violence charges such as child abuse, menacing, harassment, stalking and restraining order violations
- Other criminal issues that receive my attention include weapons possession, military crimes and juvenile cases.
Get to Know Me
While many attorneys accept cases of all types, I have dedicated my career exclusively to the practice of criminal defense, with an emphasis on DUI defense.
I approach each client’s case by providing a high level of personal attention, no matter how large or small your legal matter. I am a solo practitioner, which means that you will never be handed off to a less experienced associate attorney. You will always speak directly to me about your legal needs. I will personally answer your questions.
For almost 20 years, I have seen criminal law work in Colorado Springs from a variety of valuable perspectives. Regardless of the serious charges you face, I have the experience to defend you. I work hard to help you avoid harsh punishments such as jail or prison, substantial fines, a criminal record, separation from your family and strict probation conditions upon your release. Get to know me better.